When you become a member of Gippsland Lakes Community Health, you will:
- Receive regular information about our services, programs and events and a copy of our annual report
- Be eligible to vote in our Board of Directors elections and/or nominate to be a candidate
- Have an increased sense of connectedness with community
- Receive an invitation to the Annual General Meeting where there will be opportunities to provide feedback
- Be invited to participate in specific focus and advisory groups
Anyone who is 18 or over and who lives, works or studies in our catchment area or is a carer of an eligible member who is a client of the service is eligible to join as a member.
What is the GLCH Catchment area?
This is the geographic area determined by the State Government from which members may be drawn. Gippsland Lakes Community Health's catchment area covers the East Gippsland region, with particular focus on Bairnsdale, Lakes Entrance, Bruthen and their surrounding areas.
How can I become a member?
To join simply complete and return a membership form. You can either:
- Download a membership form or
- Pick up a membership form at a reception area at any of our sites: Bairnsdale, Bruthen, Lakes Entrance; or
- Phone 5155 8300 and arrange to have a membership form posted to you.